Q: Why do you have a Brutalist Website?
A: Many reasons.
1. Because content matters and overdesign kills content digestion.
2. Because I find beauty in the default states.
3. Because I easily feel baffled by choice when designing and so take shelter amongst the methods that have been tried and tested by the web community.
4. Because it is light. The less code, the more manageable it is going forward. I am a developer so in my spare time I don’t want to develop. I want to spend time writing, drawing and filling that site with those things, not agonising over site design and cross browser compatibility.
5. Because the first website I ever had was an indexhibit one. I have never since matched the beauty of that default indexhibit site. This is the closest I have come.
Q: Who designed the website?
Q: Who coded the website?
Q: With what kind of editor?
A: Sublime text and phpstorm